Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Oppo Reno 5G is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Oppo smartphone.
Name: Oppo Reno 5G
How To Take A Screenshot on Reno 5G
- On your Oppo Reno 5G phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Button together on your Reno 5G at the same time and release it after 2 to 3 seconds. If your Oppo device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Oppo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Oppo Reno 5G.
Take A Oppo Reno 5G Screenshot Using the Print Screen Button
- Go to the screen on your Oppo Reno 5G to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down from the top of the notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon.
- Click on the “Screenshot Capture Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Oppo screenshot by tapping on the screenshot notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on Oppo Reno 5G?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on Oppo Reno 5G, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Reno 5G.
Where are screenshots saved on Oppo Reno 5G?
- Your Oppo Reno 5G screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos or Oppo Gallery App and tap the Library bar icon.
- Find the Oppo Screenshot folder inside the library to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Oppo Reno 5G
Oppo Reno 5G has a 6.6″ display, runs on Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) and came with Android 9.0 (Pie), ColorOS 6 ,and Adreno 640. It has 8GB RAM and a 4065mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Oppo Reno 5G.
Also Read: Tutorials for Oppo Reno 5G.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.