IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Oppo Reno A. There are two methods to check the IMEI code.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Oppo Reno A.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Oppo Reno A
- Open the Settings app on your Oppo Reno A.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Oppo Reno A.
- If your Oppo Reno A device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check Oppo Reno A IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Oppo’s Phone dialer app on Oppo Reno A.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your Oppo device IMEI number on your Oppo Reno A. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for Oppo Reno A here.