Do you want to know how to record the screen on Oppo Reno2 F? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on Oppo Reno2 F in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q (Oppo UI 10) or Android R (Oppo UI 11), there is an inbuilt screen recording option on Oppo devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio.
Oppo Reno2 F Supports Android 9.0, ColorOS 6.1 Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn how to record screen with different methods one by one.
Screen Record on Oppo Reno2 F With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your Oppo Reno2 F, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it open the Oppo notification panel again and click on the Screen recording Stop button.
9. The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Oppo Gallery App or Google Photos App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
For older Oppo devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
Record Screen on Oppo Reno2 F With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Oppo Reno2 F device.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Oppo Reno2 F screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Oppo Reno2 F
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on Oppo Reno2 F.