Phone name: Reno2 Z
How To Change System Language On Oppo Reno2 Z
- To change system language in your Oppo Reno2 Z, go to the settings application by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- To change the system language in your Oppo Reno2 Z ,first, open the Settings app.Then click on the “Additional Settings” and tap on the “Language and Region” option.
- Now, click on the “Add a language” and find your preferred language either by searching it in the list or swiping down the list that appeared on the screen.
- After finding your language, just tap on it. Now, it will be added to your languages list.
- Then, swipe up the language you want to change to the first of the languages listed.
- Next, click on “Change…….” to change your phone language.
- Now, you successfully changed your phone’s system language on your Oppo Reno2 Z device successfully.