Changing the default wallpaper on lock screen and home screen on your Oppo Reno3 Youth mobile can give your mobile a new look and feel.
Let’s learn how to change the wallpapers on Oppo Reno3 Youth device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Reno3 Youth
How To Change Wallpapers On Oppo Reno3 Youth
- To change the wallpaper on both the home screen and lock screen on your Oppo Reno3 Youth, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the App screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find the Personalizations option and tap on it and select the Wallpapers option
- Now you will see two options, Static Wallpapers and Live wallpapers.
- Now click on the one you like and it will show all the different Static or Live wallpapers that are available on your Oppo Reno3 Youth.
- In this select the wallpaper you wanted and tap on it. Now a preview will be shown. Click on the Apply button on the bottom of the screen.
- Now a popup will appear, select where you wanted to set that wallpaper like Home screen or Lock screen or both on Lock and Home screens.
- Now your wallpaper will be changed on your Oppo
To remove a wallpaper on your Oppo Reno3 Youth, open the Settings app and Personalization option and choose the My wallpaper settings and remove the old wallpaper by selecting the new wallpaper you wanted.
I hope you were able to change the live or static wallpaper on your Oppo Reno3 Youth smartphone successfully on the lock screen or home screen with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when changing home screen or lock screen wallpaper on your Oppo Reno3 Youth keyboard.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.