Doing a software or system update on your Oppo RX17 Neo is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Oppo smart device. Also, recent Oppo RX17 Neo Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Oppo devices, the ColorOS UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Oppo’s new ColorOS UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Oppo RX17 Neo new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Oppo RX17 Neo
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Oppo RX17 Neo, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Oppo software using your mobile or Wifi data on Oppo RX17 Neo.
5. If a Oppo software update is available on Oppo RX17 Neo, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Oppo RX17 Neo device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Oppo smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Oppo RX17 Neo makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Oppo RX17 Neo Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Oppo RX17 Neo software?
If your Oppo RX17 Neo device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Oppo RX17 Neo?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Oppo RX17 Neo.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Oppo RX17 Neo?
Once Beta is introduced On your Oppo RX17 Neo device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Oppo website, and then once the beta version is available, you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Oppo RX17 Neo?
If Android 11 is made available on your Oppo RX17 Neo you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Oppo ColorOS 7) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Oppo RX17 Neo.
Also, read our other tutorials for Oppo RX17 Neo here on our website.