Phone name: RX17 Pro
How To Add Keyboard Language On Oppo RX17 Pro
- To change the keyboard language in your Oppo RX17 Pro, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app icon.
- Next find and select the “Additional System Settings” option in the settings page on your Oppo RX17 Pro.
- In this page, find and tap on the “Keyboard and Input method“ option or search for Keyboard and Input method on the Settings search bar as shown in the image above.
- Now, select your keyboard which here is the Gboard.
- Click on the Languages option to continue.
- Now select Add keyboard and select the keyboard language that you wanted to add and setup. Here I am selecting Tamil language.
- Now to switch the language on your keyboard, you have to press and hold the Space button on the keyboard and an option to change keyboard language will show.
- Now select the language you wanted to switch to.
- That’s it you have changed the keyboard language on your Oppo RX17 Pro device successfully.
How to Delete language on Keyboard in Oppo RX17 Pro
- In-order to delete a keyboard language on your Oppo RX17 Pro, go to Settings > Additional System Settings > Keyboard and Input method
- Now select the keyboard you are using on your Oppo RX17 Pro smartphone, here it is Gboard.
- Now click on the edit icon at the top right. And select the language you wanted to delete.
- That’s it, the keyboard language will be removed from your Oppo RX17 Pro keyboard.