Phone name: T29
How To Enable Personal WiFi Hotspot Mode On Oppo T29
- To enable portable hotspot or Wifi hotspot on your Oppo T29 ,firstly go to the settings or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now Click on the “Connections and Sharing “option and search for the “Personal Hotspot” option and click on it on your Oppo T29.
- Then tap on the “Personal Hotspot Settings ”option.
- Now choose the name, security type and give it a password and save it.
- Use this password to connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot on your other devices.
- Now click on the Personal Hotspot toggle to turn it on.
- Now your internet connection will be shared via a Personal hotspot.
- To connect to your Personal hotspot to access the internet, make sure you have enabled the Mobile Data on your device.
- That’s it you have enabled Portable WiFi Hotspot on your Oppo T29 device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.