Doing a software or system update on your Realme 6S is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Realme smart device. Also, recent Realme 6S Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Realme devices, the Realme UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Realme’s new RealmeUI 2.0 update will come along with the recent Android 11 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Realme 6S new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Realme 6S
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Realme 6S, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Realme software using your mobile or Wifi data on Realme 6S.
5. If a Realme software update is available on Realme 6S, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Realme 6S device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Realme smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Realme 6S makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Realme 6S Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Realme 6S software?
If your Realme 6S device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Realme 6S?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Realme 6S.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Realme 6S?
On your Realme 6S device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Realme website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Realme 6S?
If Android 11 is made available on your Realme 6S you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( RealmeUI 2) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Realme 6S.
Also, read our other tutorials for Realme 6S here on our website.