Doing a software, firmware or system update on your Realme C20 will keep your realme device secure and functioning smoothly. An android software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Realme smart device. Also, recent Realme C20 Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Realme devices, the Realme UI 2 based on android 11 software runs better than the older UI versions. Realme’s new Realme UI 3.0 update will come along with the recent Android 12 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Realme C20 new realmeui 3.0 firmware and install it.
How to update to realme UI 3.0 ( Android 12) On Realme C20
1. To update your Realme UI version to the latest Realme 3.0 version on your Realme C20, unlock your phone and swipe up on the home screen to access the App list.
2. Now find and open the Settings App.
3. Then scroll down till the last and select the Software Update option as shown in screenshot below. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Now Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Realme 3.0 firmware version using your mobile or Wifi data if the stable version is already released on your Realme C20.
5. Now if stable over the air update is not released yet, you may want to get the Realme UI 3.0 trail version. Then click on the settings icon at the top of that page and select Trail version. If Realme UI 3.0 is available for your phone then you will be asked to submit details to get access to trail version.
6. Now you will be promoted on your Realme C20 to “Download and install” the latest Realme 3.0 update.
7. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the Realme UI 3.0 update process. After downloading, your Realme C20 device will restart and the update will be completed.
8. Now your Realme smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Realme C20 makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Realme C20 Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Realme C20 software to RealmeUI 3?
If your Realme C20 device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to update to Android 12 Realme UI 3.0 beta on Realme C20?
On your Realme C20 device, in order to update to android 12 beta register as a tester or developer on the Realme website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Realme C20.
Also, read our other tutorials for Realme C20 here on our website.