Doing a software or system update on your Realme C3i is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Realme smart device. Also, recent Realme C3i Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Realme devices, the Realme UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Realme’s new RealmeUI 2.0 update will come along with the recent Android 11 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Realme C3i new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Realme C3i
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Realme C3i, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Realme software using your mobile or Wifi data on Realme C3i.
5. If a Realme software update is available on Realme C3i, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Realme C3i device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Realme smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Realme C3i makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Realme C3i Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Realme C3i software?
If your Realme C3i device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Realme C3i?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Realme C3i.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Realme C3i?
On your Realme C3i device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Realme website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Realme C3i?
If Android 11 is made available on your Realme C3i you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( RealmeUI 2) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Realme C3i.
Also, read our other tutorials for Realme C3i here on our website.