IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Conquer 4G. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Conquer 4G.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Conquer 4G – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Conquer 4G.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Conquer 4G.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Conquer 4G IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Conquer 4G.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Conquer 4G device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Conquer 4G here.