Phone name: DoubleTime I857
How To Enable Do Not Disturb Mode On Samsung DoubleTime I857
- To enable Do not disturb mode, first go to the settings on your Samsung DoubleTime I857 or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now swipe up and select the “Notification option“ under the settings page. A new settings page will appear with a lot of options on your Samsung DoubleTime I857.
- Find the Do not disturb mode option and enable it by moving the “Turn on now“ toggle button in the right hand side.
- To disable Do not disturb mode on your Samsung DoubleTime I857, just move the toggle button to the left side.
- Now your DoubleTime I857 phone will enter into DoNotDisturb Mode and no notification will be shown.
- You can also enable Do Not Disturb Mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Do Not Disturb” option to turn it on or off. When “Do not Disturb“ mode is turned on it will become blue in color.
- That’s it you have enabled Do Not Disturb on your DoubleTime I857 device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.