Do you want to download and play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core? You can play Fortnite if your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone meets the minimum requirements mentioned below.
Here are the Fortnite mobile game minimum requirements for Android devices.
- Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above running on ARM64 processor
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
Your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core phone has the following specifications
- OS: Android 10
- GPU: PowerVR GE8100
- CPU: Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm)
- Memory:1/2GB RAM
There is no separate Samsung Galaxy A01 Corefortnite.apk file for your smartphone.
Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core using Epic Launcher
- On your Galaxy Samsung Galaxy A01 Core, Open the browser then Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page here: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started
- Then click on the Fortnite for the Android app. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider and choose Epic installer.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Epic launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone.
- After the Fortnite game is installed on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone, you can start playing the game.
How To Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Using Play Store
- On your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Or if you can access the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core phone is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Galaxy A01 Core?
How do I download Fortnite on my Samsung?
Can I play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core?
How do I install Fortnite on unsupported devices?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing Fortnite on your Galaxy A01 Core phone. Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.