IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy A10s. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A10s.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A10s – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy A10s.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy A10s.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy A10s IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy A10s.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy A10s device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy A10s here.