Connecting your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core mobile to WiFi network for internet access is necessary to get a good internet connection when your phone is in a hotel or at home were WiFi networks are faster than mobile networks.
Let’s learn how to enable WiFi and connect to internet on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy A2 Core
How To Enable and Connect To WiFi On Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- When you are ready, open the Quick Toggle settings on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Now Click on the Wifi Toggle to turn it ON or Go to the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core and search for the Network option and tap on it.
- Now click on the Wifi toggle to turn it on.
- Now Select the WiFi you wanted to connect to and enter the password.
- Now internet will be connected on your mobile through WiFi.
- To change networks simple do the above steps again and choose a different WiFi network.
- That’s it you have done it.
I hope you were able to Turn on WiFi and Connect to WiFi internet on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core smartphone using our tutorial.
Do share the tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.