Phone name: Galaxy A3 Duos
How To Enable Data Roaming On Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos
- When you are ready, open the Settings app by opening the App list menu by swiping up on your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now tap on the Connections option and choose the Mobile networks option on your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos.
- Now click on Data Roaming toggle to turn it ON or OFF.
- When the automatically selected network is not working, change the network operator by clicking on the Network Operators option.
- Now your Galaxy A3 Duos phone will scan the network available to you when you are roaming and display it.
- Select the one which works on your network based on the information provided by your service provider.
- That’s it you have enabled data roaming on your Galaxy A3 Duos device successfully.