IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy A41. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A41.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A41 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy A41.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy A41.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy A41 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy A41.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy A41 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy A41 here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.