Phone name: Galaxy A5
How To Change or Add Keyboard Language On Samsung Galaxy A5
- To Change Keyboard Language on your Samsung Galaxy A5, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings icon on the notification panel.
- Now find the General Management option and click on it and find the Language and input Keyboard settings.
- On the Language and input settings page click on the On-screen keyboard option.
- Now click on the keyboard you are using mostly you will be using the Samsung keyboard by default. Tap on it.
- On the Samsung keyboard page of the Google Keyboard page tap on the Language and types option.
- Now select manage input languages option. Now you will show the list of languages available. Scroll and select the language that you wanted to add by tapping on the Toggle button.
- Now the keyboard language will be added to your keyboard as an extra option.
- To access the newly added language on your Samsung Galaxy A5, when the keyboard is open, click on the Globe icon on your keyboard.
- This will show the list of keyboard languages you can select from while writing.