Taking a screenshot or screen capture of your phone’s screen can be helpful many times. Taking a screenshot on Galaxy A7 phone has many methods due to the variation of the Android Operating system. In this guide, we are going to learn every method.
Your Galaxy A7 phone was released on Released 2015, February supports Android 4.4.4, up to 5.0.2 Operating System. Let’s learn how to take screenshot on TouchWiz Samsung UI of Android 4 and Android 5.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy A7
We can take a screenshot on Galaxy A7 by using many different methods.
Take Screenshot on Galaxy A7 using Home Button
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy A7 where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now simultaneously press the home button below the display and power button on the side of your phone and quickly release them both after a few seconds.
- You will hear a screenshot sound and screenshot animation indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- A screenshot notification will popup which you can click to view or edit the screenshot.
Take Screenshot Using Palm Swipe on TouchWiz
In this method, we are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A7 by using inbuilt Palm Swipe option.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by going to the Settings and Enable the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button.
- Now when you are on the screen of which you want to take a screenshot, Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a notification sound and a screenshot animation indicating that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
- You can find your screenshot on your Gallery App.
Galaxy A7 Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A7 mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
- That’s it. The screen will be captured and a screenshot will be saved on your Samsung Gallery app.
How to take a long Screenshot on Galaxy A7?
To take a long screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A7 screen follow the steps below. This option works if you are running on TouchWiz UI on Android 5 or Android 4 OS. Long screenshot won’t be available on older android version of KitKat.
- To take a scrolling screenshot, go to Settings app >> Advanced Feature and Turn on Smart Capture Screenshot option.
- Then Use the physical Home button + Volume Down button to take a normal screenshot or use the swipe gesture option.
- A screenshot toolbar window will appear. Now click on the Scroll Capture option to take a long screenshot, which will continue the screenshot operation to cover the whole page.
- The long screenshot will also be saved on the Gallery App and Screenshot folder.
Galaxy A7 Specifications:
Your Galaxy A7 phone runs on the Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 (28 nm) – A700FD
Exynos 5430 Octa (20 nm) – A700F processor along with a 2600mAh battery, 2GB RAM and supports Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.0.2 (Lollipop) OS.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A7. Also, leave your comments below if you have any other questions regarding your Samsung smartphone.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.