Recording calls on Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) smartphone can be helpful sometimes you wanted to save it to hear the call again.
When it comes to recording phone calls on your Samsung device, there are a few steps you can take to ensure you capture the audio you need. Whether you’re recording important business calls or just want to keep a record of conversations with friends and family, it’s essential to know how to properly set up and use Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) device’s call recording features.
Phone name: Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)
Let’s learn how to record your phone call audio on your Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) device using the tutorial below.
You can record a phone call on mostly all Samsung phones running OneUI easily. But sometimes in countries where call recording is illegal without permission, this feature might be disabled.
NOTE: On some Samsung budget phones, this inbuilt recording feature is not present. For users who cannot find the inbuilt Call recording feature, kindly try out the second method of installing a third party call recording app.
How to record calls on Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)
The first step in recording calls on your Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) is to enable the call recording feature. To do this, open the phone app on your device, tap the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner, and select “Settings.” From there, scroll down to the “Recording calls” option and toggle the switch to the “On” position.
After this follow the below steps to start call recording on your Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018).
1. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) phone and open the Default Phone dialer App.
2. Now call the person you wanted to make a phone call to.
3. Click on the three dots option on the menu screen when the call is in process.
4. Now click on the “Record” option to record calls on your Galaxy A8 Plus (2018).
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions pop-up message. Now the call will be recorded and saved automatically in the internal storage of your Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) smartphone once the call has ended.
6. To access the Recorded phone call, Open the files or File manager app and go to internet storage. Find and select the “Call folder” or “Recording folder”.
How to Record Calls in Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) with Third-party App.
- Go to play store and search for Call recorder apps or click here to search.
- Find the one that best suits you and install it. Here I am downloading the Automatic Call Recorder app to my Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018). You can also try out my next option Cube ACR call recorder.
- Then you have to give permission for the app to access your phone audio during phone calls and also your contact lists and also allow it to run in the background.
- Now both outgoing and incoming phone calls will be recorded automatically in your Galaxy A8 Plus (2018).
Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) Frequently Asked Questions
Is call recording legal on the Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)?
The legality of call recording varies by location on your Galaxy A8 Plus (2018). It’s important to research the laws in your area to ensure you’re following all legal requirements when recording calls.
How do I enable call recording on my Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)?
To enable call recording on your Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018), open the phone app, tap the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner, select “Settings,” and toggle the switch for “Recording calls” to the “On” position.
How do I begin recording a call on my Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)?
Once you’ve enabled call recording on your Galaxy A8 Plus (2018), you can start recording your calls by tapping the “Record” button that appears on the screen during a call. Alternatively, you can press the power button and volume up button simultaneously to begin recording.
Can I access my recorded calls on my Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)?
Yes, after you’ve finished recording a call, the audio file will be saved to your device’s internal storage. To access your recordings, open the phone app, tap the three-dot menu, and select “Recorded calls.”
What if my Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) doesn’t have the call recording feature enabled?
Some Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) models in certain countries may not have the call recording feature enabled by default. If this is the case for your device, you can still record calls using third-party apps available on the Google Play Store.
Will the other party know if I’m recording the call on Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018)?
It depends on the laws in your location for your Galaxy A8 Plus (2018). Some countries require consent from all parties before recording a call, while others only require one-party consent. It’s important to research the laws in your area to ensure you’re following all legal requirements when recording calls.
I hope you were able to record calls or audio on Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issues.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.