IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy A80. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A80.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A80 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy A80.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy A80.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy A80 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy A80.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy A80 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy A80 here.