Phone name: Galaxy Ace Duos I589
How To Block Number On Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589
- To Block Number on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589, go to the Phone Dialer Application by tapping the Phone app icon on the Home screen .
- Now find the number you wanted to block and click the information “i” icon for that contact.
- Then click on the Block option at the bottom of the contact screen.
- To block unknown numbers automatically do the following.
- Open the Phone app and find and tap the “Three Dots” option in the top of the phone app page and select Settings.
- In this page, find and tap on the Block Numbers option and toggle the Block Unknown Callers option.
- Now all the unknown callers will be blocked on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589.
How To Unblock Contact Number On Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589To unblock number on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos I589, open the Phone app and go to the settings and blocked number option and choose the contact you wanted to unblock. This will unblock the number.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin