Doing a software or system update on your Samsung Galaxy Core LTE is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Samsung device. Recent Galaxy Core LTE Software versions run better than previous versions.
On recent Samsung devices, OneUI 2 software runs better than the OneUI version 1. OneUI 2 update came along with the recent Android 10 update. Android 11 beta is rolling out to the developers. If you are a developer you can also update to Samsung’s version of Android 11 in the future by following this procedure.
Let’s learn how to get the Samsung Galaxy Core LTE new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Samsung Galaxy Core LTE
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Galaxy Core LTE, unlock your phone and swipe up to access app launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then choose the Software Update option and tap on it.
4. Then click on Download and Install option. This will check and download the latest software using your mobile or Wifi data. You can also choose Auto download only on Wifi on your Galaxy Core LTE as per the screenshot below.
5. Now your phone will check for any android system update files on the Samsung server.
6. If a software update is available for Galaxy Core LTE, you will be prompted to install the latest update or schedule it.
7. Now click on Install Now button to start the update process. Your Galaxy Core LTE device will restart and update will be completed.
Now your phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Samsung Galaxy Core LTE make the Galaxy Core LTE run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Galaxy Core LTE Frequently Asked Questions:
How to fix Software update problem on Galaxy Core LTE?
To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Galaxy Core LTE. Or try downloading the software update firmware file from the Samsung site and install it directly. Put the zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Samsung Galaxy Core LTE?
On your Galaxy Core LTE device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Samsung website and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Samsung Galaxy Core LTE?
If Android 11 is made available on your Samsung Galaxy Core LTE you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Galaxy Core LTE.
Also Read our other tutorials for Galaxy Core LTE in our website.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.