Did you forget your password, Stuck at the Lock screen and cannot access your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime? Do you want to know how to factory reset or Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to bypass the lock screen.
Or You just want data soft reset your phone to your defaults. Then you have to learn how to restore defaults in your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
Force Restarting, Hard Resetting or Force Rebooting all refer to the same hard reset procedure on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smartphone.
Note Your data will be erased when you do a Hard Reset / Wipe Data, Factory Reset on your Galaxy Core Prime. Do it at your own risk. Make sure you Backup your data if you can access your phone.
How To Hard Reset Galaxy Core Prime
Let’s learn how to do a Hard Reset or factory reset your Galaxy Core Prime by following the below steps.
Hard Reset Galaxy Core Prime Using Hardware Buttons
- First you have to switch off your Galaxy Core Prime before doing a hard reset. Charge your phone to at least 50% before doing the hard reset.
- Once your Galaxy Core Prime is switched off, press the power button and the Volume Down button and Home Button at the same time and hold them until the phone starts.
- Release them when you see the Samsung boot screen logo, you will now be taken to the Samsung System Recovery option.
- Once you are in recovery mode selection, Use the volume key to move up and down the list and select the Wipe Data/Factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm.
- After that Select the “Yes – delete all user data option” and press the power button again to confirm.
- Your Galaxy Core Prime phone will restart and all the data will be wiped and the Factory Reset will be completed in a few minutes depending on the data stored on your device.
Hard Reset Galaxy Core Prime When Powered On
- If you are able to access your Galaxy Core Prime smartphone, then we can use the software hard reset option.
- Click on the Apps >> Settings app and navigate to General Tab.
- Then Choose the Backup and reset option
- Then click on the Factory data reset option under Personal Data. And choose Reset Device >> Erase Everything option.
- Your device will reboot and this will reset Galaxy Core Prime smartphone.
Galaxy Core Prime Frequently Asked Questions:
How to hard reset Galaxy Core Prime to factory settings?
Can you reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime without password?
How do I reset my Galaxy Core Prime without a password?
When to do a Hard Reset on Galaxy Core Prime?
How do I boot my Galaxy Core Prime into recovery mode?
I hope this article was helpful. If you had any problems with resetting your Galaxy Core Prime.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues with your Galaxy Core Prime, we will help you out.