Phone name: Galaxy Folder
How To Enable Data Roaming On Samsung Galaxy Folder
- When you are ready, open the Settings app by opening the App list menu by swiping up on your Samsung Galaxy Folder or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now tap on the Connections option and choose the Mobile networks option on your Samsung Galaxy Folder.
- Now click on Data Roaming toggle to turn it ON or OFF.
- When the automatically selected network is not working, change the network operator by clicking on the Network Operators option.
- Now your Galaxy Folder phone will scan the network available to you when you are roaming and display it.
- Select the one which works on your network based on the information provided by your service provider.
- That’s it you have enabled data roaming on your Galaxy Folder device successfully.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.