Do you want to download and play FIFA 14 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Max? Here are the FIFA 14 mobile game minimum requirements for Android devices. You can play FIFA 14 if your Galaxy Grand Max device meets the minimum FIFA 14 requirements mentioned below.
FIFA 14 Mobile Game Minimum Requirements
- Android 2.3.3 or higher 32bit or 64-bit version Operating System
- Minimum 2GB to 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
- Free Disk Space: 1.36 GB
Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Max device has the following specifications
- OS: Android 4.4.4
- GPU: Adreno 306
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM
In this guide, we will provide complete steps for downloading and installing FIFA 14 on Galaxy Grand Max device. There is no separate FIFA14.apk file for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max device.
Download, Install & Play FIFA 14 on Galaxy Grand Max
- On your Samsung Galaxy Grand Max, Open the browser and go to this page here: https://fifa-14.en.uptodown.com/android to download the latest fifa14.apk file
- Click on the Download FIFA 14 Latest Version button.
- You will get a Message ” This Type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep fifa-14-1-3-6-es-en-br-android.apk anyway”. This is a general message that you will get when you download APK file from third-party sources so nothing to worry about as uptodown.com provides genuine FIFA apk file.
- Click on the OK button to allow the file to download.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Google Chrome app.
- Now open the downloaded Fifa14 apk file. You will get a popup to install the game. Click on install.
- After the installation can play the FIFA 14 game on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Max device.
FIFA 14 Frequently Asked Questions:
Why FIFA 14 is not compatible with Google Playstore for Galaxy Grand Max?
If your device hardware is not compatible it will show cannot play FIFA 14 after you install the game on your Galaxy Grand Max. As the device doesn’t have good graphics it cannot play the game.
Can you install FIFA 14 on Galaxy Grand Max?
Yes, you can install the FIFA 14 android app by download the latest fifa14apk file from a third party apk provider website as it’s not available on Google Play store to download.
Does FIFA 14 work on Samsung Galaxy Grand Max?
Yes, FIFA 14 mobile game works on Samsung smartphones and tablets with at least 2GB of RAM. But the FIFA 14 gameplay will be laggy in good graphics settings if your phone has an old processor and low ram.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play FIFA 14 mobile game on Galaxy Grand Max. Do let us know in the comments section if you are facing any errors while installing FIFA 14 on your Galaxy Grand Max device.