WhatsApp is widely used by billions of people around the world to communicate with each other.
Messaging and video calling on WhatsApp on your Galaxy J1 Ace smartphone is easy and helpful without using any mobile voice. You just need internet connection to use WhatsApp on your Samsung phone.
Phone name: Galaxy J1 Ace
You can download and install WhatsApp on Samsung phones running Android OneUI easily.
Let’s learn how to install WhatsApp in Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace with the below tutorial step by step.
How to Install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace
- Unlock your Samsung smartphone
- And now search for Play Store on the apps section and open it.
- On the Play Store, tap on the search box and search for WhatsApp and hit the OK button.
- Now click on the WhatsApp App shown in the Apps listings.
- Then click on the Install Button to install WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now the WhatsApp Messenger app will be downloaded and installed on your Samsung phone.
I hope you were able to download and install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.
I have installed whatsapp but cannot send or receive media on whatsapp.
Delete and reinstall whatsapp and when setup of whatsapp give permission to access local storage of your phone with the File permission settings.