IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy J1 Nxt. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy J1 Nxt.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy J1 Nxt.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy J1 Nxt IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy J1 Nxt.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt here.