Taking a screenshot or screen capture of your phone’s screen can be helpful many times. Taking a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) phone has many methods due to the variation of the Android Operating system. In this guide, we are going to learn every method.
Your Galaxy J2 (2016) phone was released on Released 2016, July supports Android 6.0.1 Operating System. We will learn how to take screenshot on TouchWiz Samsung Android UI.
How To Take a Screenshot on Galaxy J2 (2016)
We can take a screenshot on Galaxy J2 (2016) by using many different methods.
Take Screenshot on Galaxy J2 (2016) using Home Button
- Go to the screen on your Galaxy J2 (2016) where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now press the home button below the display and power button on the side of your phone simultaneously and quickly release them both.
- You will hear a screenshot sound and screenshot animation indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
- A screenshot notification will popup which you can click to view or edit the screenshot.
Screenshot Using Palm Swipe on TouchWiz On Android 6
In this method, we are going to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) by using inbuilt Palm Swipe option.
- At first, we need to enable the Palm swipe gesture option.
- You can enable the palm swipe gesture option by going to the Settings and Enable the Palm Swipe to Capture toggle button.
- Now when you are on the screen of which you want to take a screenshot, Move your palm on top of the screen from right to left.
- You will hear a notification sound and a screenshot animation indicating that you have taken the screenshot successfully.
- You can find your screenshot on your Gallery App
Galaxy J2 (2016) Screenshot Using Toggle Option
- Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) mobile phone.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
- That’s it. The screen will be captured and a screenshot will be saved on your Samsung Gallery app.
How to take a long Screenshot on Galaxy J2 (2016)?
To take a long screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) screen follow the steps below. This option works if you are running on TouchWiz UI on Android 6 or Android 7 OS.
- To take a scrolling screenshot, go to Settings app >> Advanced Feature and Turn on Smart Capture Screenshot option.
- Then Use the physical Home button + Volume Down button to take a normal screenshot or use the swipe gesture option.
- A screenshot toolbar window will appear. Now click on the Scroll Capture option to take a long screenshot, which will continue the screenshot operation to cover the whole page.
- The long screenshot will also be saved on the Gallery App > Screenshot folder.
Galaxy J2 (2016) Specifications:
Your Galaxy J2 (2016) phone runs on Spreadtrum SC8830 along with a 2600mAh battery and 1.5GB RAM.
I hope you have successfully taken a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016). Also, leave your comments below if you have any other questions regarding your Samsung smartphone.