Is your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017)’s screen frozen and not responding to touches? Do you want to know how to Soft Restart or Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Galaxy J2 (2017) in these situations where the battery of the device cannot be removed without loosing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017)
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Samsung device.
This is the same as restarting your Samsung device but with hardware buttons.
How To Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017)
- Press your Galaxy J2 (2017)’s Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Leave the power button when your Samsung phone restarts.
- If that didn’t work, press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both keys when your Samsung device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset without deleting any personal data on your device.
- Soft reset or force restart is now done on your Galaxy J2 (2017) mobile.
Also, read more Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) tutorials.
How do I force restart Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017)?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 30 seconds until your phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave both the buttons when your Galaxy J2 (2017) phone restarts.
That’s it you have completed the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.