Performing a Virus scan on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core device can be helpful to find out whether your phone is infected with virus or malware. You can install third party virus scanners or antivirus apps or use the inbuilt virus scanner on Samsung ONEUI phones to check your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core mobile for viruses or malware.
Table Of Contents
Phone name: Galaxy J2 Core
How To Do Virus Scan On Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- To do a complete virus scan on your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and open on the Battery and Device care option.
- On that Battery and Device care settings page, click on the Device protection option and click on Scan phone.
- Now the scan will begin and your whole android phone will be scanned by the device protection system for any unwanted viruses or malware.
- After some time when the Virus scan will be completed on your Samsung
Once you have found that your smartphone is infected with a virus you can remove them with the inbuilt virus scan tool or quarantine it. Or you can install an antivirus software to remove the virus infected file from your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.