Did you forget your password, Stuck at the Lock screen and cannot access your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017)? Do you want to know how to factory reset or Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) to bypass the lock screen.
Or You just want data soft reset your phone to your defaults. Then you have to learn how to restore defaults in your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017).
Force Restarting, Hard Resetting or Force Rebooting all refer to the same hard reset procedure on your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) smartphone.
Note Your data will be erased when you do a Hard Reset / Wipe Data, Factory Reset on your Galaxy J3 (2017). Do it at your own risk. Make sure you Backup your data if you can access your phone.
Your smartphone supports Android 7.0 (Nougat), 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) OS version. You can follow the procedure related to the android version you are running on your phone.
How To Hard Reset Galaxy J3 (2017)
Let’s learn how to do a Hard Reset or factory reset your Galaxy J3 (2017) by following the below steps.
Hard Reset Galaxy J3 (2017) Using Hardware Buttons
- First you have to switch off your Galaxy J3 (2017) before doing a hard reset. Charge your phone to at least 50% before doing the hard reset.
- Once your Galaxy J3 (2017) is switched off, press the power button and the Volume Down button and Home Button at the same time and hold them until the phone starts.
- Release them when you see the Samsung boot screen logo, you will now be taken to the Samsung System Recovery option.
- Once you are in recovery mode selection, Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to move up and down the list and select the Wipe Data/Factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm.
- After that it will confirm to Wipe all user data. Select the “Factory Data Reset” Option and press the power button again to confirm.
- Your Galaxy J3 (2017) phone will restart and all the data will be wiped and the Factory Reset will be completed in a few minutes depending on the data stored on your device.
Hard Reset Galaxy J3 (2017) on TouchWiz UI
- If you are able to access your Galaxy J3 (2017) smartphone, then we can use the software hard reset option.
- Click on the Apps >> Settings app and navigate to General Management Tab.
- Then Choose the Backup and reset option
- Then click on the Factory data reset option under Personal Data. And choose Reset Device >> Erase Everything option.
- Your device will reboot and this will reset Galaxy J3 (2017) smartphone.
Hard Reset Galaxy J3 (2017) on OneUI Software
- Turn on your Galaxy J3 (2017) phone, and verify if it’s running the OneUI software version.
- Then go to the Settings app and click on General Management option.
- Then Choose the Backup and reset option.
- Then click on the Reset option and then on the next window, Click on Factory Data Reset.
- And confirm reset by clicking on the Reset button.
- Your phone will reboot and all your data will be erased. Now your Galaxy J3 (2017) phone will be fully reset.
Galaxy J3 (2017) Frequently Asked Questions:
How to hard reset Galaxy J3 (2017) to factory settings?
Can you reset Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) without password?
How do I reset my Galaxy J3 (2017) without a password?
When to do a Hard Reset on Galaxy J3 (2017)?
How do I boot my Galaxy J3 (2017) into recovery mode?
I hope this article was helpful. If you had any problems with resetting your Galaxy J3 (2017).
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues with your Galaxy J3 (2017), we will help you out.
Also Read other tutorials for Galaxy J3 (2017) in our website.