- Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above running on ARM64 processor
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
- OS: Android 7.0, up to Android 8.0
- GPU: Mali-T880MP2
- CPU: Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 (16 nm)
- Memory:4GB RAM
In this guide, we will provide complete steps for downloading and installing Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max smartphone. There is no separate fortnite.apk file for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
How To Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max using Epic Launcher
- On your Galaxy Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, Open the browser then Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page here: fortnite.com/android .Or visit this link: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started
- Then click on the Fortnite for Android app. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite launcher apk file from the epic games store website on to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max smartphone.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max smartphone.
Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Using Play Store:
- On your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max smartphone, open the Google Play Store App or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max phone is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.