IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy M01 Core. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy M01 Core.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy M01 Core.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy M01 Core IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy M01 Core.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy M01 Core here.