IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy M01 Core. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy M01 Core.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy M01 Core.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy M01 Core IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy M01 Core.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy M01 Core here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.