Do you want to know how to record the screen on Galaxy M30? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy M30 in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q OneUI or Android R, there is an inbuilt screen recording option on Samsung devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio.
Screen Record on Galaxy M30 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your Samsung Galaxy M30, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
2. Then long press on the Screen recording toggle function like in the screenshot below.
3. This will open the Screen recording settings where you can change recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
5. You can also select the recording of selfie video size on the screen recording settings from Small to Large by moving the slider.
6. When you are done setting up the recorder, click on the Screen Record toggle. A dialogue box will appear to choose your Sound Settings. Click on the sound source and click on “Start Recording”. If the Screenshot toggle is not present then proceed to the next method.
7. You will see a countdown timer and then you will see a floating widget with Pen tool with color to draw on the screen and also you can select the Selfie front camera video to be displayed on the screen.
8. Click on the Stop icon on the floating widget to complete the recording.
9. The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Gallery App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
10. You can now share the video on social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
On older Samsung devices the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
Record Screen on Galaxy M30 With A Screen Recording App
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy M30 device.
2. Then search for “Screen Recording App with audio” on the search bar and hit go. Or Visit this Google Play Store URL if you are on a desktop browser.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Screen Recording app, Open the Screen Recorder app and click on the start button to start the screen recording. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Galaxy M30 screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Samsung Galaxy M30
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on Samsung Galaxy M30.