Phone name: Galaxy M40
How To Enable Power Saving Mode On Samsung Galaxy M40
- To enable Power Saving Mode your Samsung Galaxy M40, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App list page.
- Now find and select the “Device care“ option in the settings page. Now the Device care section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy M40.
- In this find and tap on the Battery option. Now select the Power mode option.
- Here you will find Optimized, Medium power saving, Maximum power saving options. Optimized settings will be selected by default.
- Choose the Power saving mode you want.This will limit CPU usage as well to conserve battery life. Click on the Apply button on the popup menu to confirm.
- Now the Power saving mode will be enabled.
- To disable Power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy M40, just choose the Optimized battery settings.
- You can also enable Power Saving mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Power Saving Mode” option to turn it on or off.
- That’s it you have enabled Power Saving Mode on your Galaxy M40 device successfully.