Phone name: Galaxy mini 2 S6500
How To Enable Face Unlock On Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500
- To enable Face Unlock your Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Biometrics and security” option in the settings page. Now the Security section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500.
- In this page, find and tap on the Face Recognition option.
- Click on the continue button to register your face and draw your pattern or enter your PIN to unlock and click on continue again.
- You need to again confirm your pattern or pin code second time.
- Now if you choose to wear sunglasses during face unlock click on the Yes option or choose the No option and click continue to go to the next step.
- Now it will ask to scan your face. Place your face in the circle for some time and follow the instructions to register for face for face unlocking.
- Choose and enable the Stay on Lock screen option on the Face unlock settings if you wanted to stay on the lock screen after unlocking your Galaxy mini 2 S6500 with face unlock.
- Now click on the Done button on the final page once you are all setup.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Face Unlock on your Galaxy mini 2 S6500 device successfully.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin