IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.