Did you forget your password, Stuck at the Lock screen and cannot access your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge? Do you want to know how to factory reset or Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge to bypass the lock screen.
Or You just want data soft reset your phone to your defaults. Then you have to learn how to restore defaults in your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Force Restarting, Hard Resetting or Force Rebooting all refer to the same hard reset procedure on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge smartphone.
Note Your data will be erased when you do a Hard Reset / Wipe Data, Factory Reset on your Galaxy Note Edge. Do it at your own risk. Make sure you Backup your data if you can access your phone.
How To Hard Reset Galaxy Note Edge
Let’s learn how to do a Hard Reset or factory reset your Galaxy Note Edge by following the below steps.
Hard Reset Galaxy Note Edge Using Hardware Buttons
- First you have to switch off your Galaxy Note Edge before doing a hard reset. Charge your phone to at least 50% before doing the hard reset.
- Once your Galaxy Note Edge is switched off, press the power button and the Volume Down button and Home Button at the same time and hold them until the phone starts.
- Release them when you see the Samsung boot screen logo, you will now be taken to the Samsung System Recovery option.
- Once you are in recovery mode selection, Use the volume key to move up and down the list and select the Wipe Data/Factory reset option and press the Power button to confirm.
- After that Select the “Yes – delete all user data option” and press the power button again to confirm.
- Your Galaxy Note Edge phone will restart and all the data will be wiped and the Factory Reset will be completed in a few minutes depending on the data stored on your device.
Hard Reset Galaxy Note Edge When Powered On
- If you are able to access your Galaxy Note Edge smartphone, then we can use the software hard reset option.
- Click on the Apps >> Settings app and navigate to General Tab.
- Then Choose the Backup and reset option
- Then click on the Factory data reset option under Personal Data. And choose Reset Device >> Erase Everything option.
- Your device will reboot and this will reset Galaxy Note Edge smartphone.
Galaxy Note Edge Frequently Asked Questions:
How to hard reset Galaxy Note Edge to factory settings?
Can you reset Samsung Galaxy Note Edge without password?
How do I reset my Galaxy Note Edge without a password?
When to do a Hard Reset on Galaxy Note Edge?
How do I boot my Galaxy Note Edge into recovery mode?
I hope this article was helpful. If you had any problems with resetting your Galaxy Note Edge.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues with your Galaxy Note Edge, we will help you out.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.