Phone name: Galaxy Note II CDMA
How To Enable Face Unlock On Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA
- To enable Face Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find and select the “Biometrics and security” option in the settings page. Now the Security section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA.
- In this page, find and tap on the Face Recognition option.
- Click on the continue button to register your face and draw your pattern or enter your PIN to unlock and click on continue again.
- You need to again confirm your pattern or pin code second time.
- Now if you choose to wear sunglasses during face unlock click on the Yes option or choose the No option and click continue to go to the next step.
- Now it will ask to scan your face. Place your face in the circle for some time and follow the instructions to register for face for face unlocking.
- Choose and enable the Stay on Lock screen option on the Face unlock settings if you wanted to stay on the lock screen after unlocking your Galaxy Note II CDMA with face unlock.
- Now click on the Done button on the final page once you are all setup.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Face Unlock on your Galaxy Note II CDMA device successfully.