Changing the default carrier on Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA device can be helpful if you wanted to switch to a new carrier.
To change the default data carrier in your Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA mobile follow our step by step procedure below.
Phone name: Galaxy Note II CDMA
How To Change Carrier On Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA
- To Change Carrier on your Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA, open the settings application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and open on the Connections option.
- In that Connections settings page, find and top on the Mobile Networks and then select Network Operators option.
- A list of carrier supported for your SIM or smartphone will appear. Tap on it to change to that carrier. Make sure you are using a SIM car that support that carrier.
- That’s it you have changed carrier on your Samsung –>
I hope you were change mobile network carrier on your Galaxy Note II CDMA smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when changing network carrier on your Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.