Do you want to know how to screen record on Galaxy Note7 (USA)? Screen Recording is very helpful to record and share the screen on your mobile with your colleague or friend easily as a video file. Let’s learn how to video screen capture or screen record on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) with the help of this step-by-step tutorial.
How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA)
Screen Recording on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) can be done using two different methods. Let’s learn them one by one.
1. How To Screen Record on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) With Inbuilt Screen Recording
- To access the screen recording function on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA), swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
- Then long press on the Screen Recorder toggle function, like in the screenshot shown above.
- Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
- Click on the Stop icon on the right side of the floating widget to complete the recording.
- The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Galaxy Note7 (USA) Gallery App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
- You can now share the recorded video on social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
2. How To Record Screen on Galaxy Note7 (USA) With A Screen Recording App
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy Note7 (USA) device.
- Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
- After installation of the Screen Recording app, to record screen of Galaxy Note7 (USA), open the Screen Recorder app and click on the start button to start the screen recording. Sometimes, these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
- That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Galaxy Note7 (USA) screen with our tutorial.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) Frequently Asked Questions
Does Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) have screen recording?
Yes, Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) has a screen recording feature you can use to record your screen on your Samsung phone. To enable screen recording, follow our tutorial.
How to Enable Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA)?
To enable Screen Recorder toggle on Galaxy Note7 (USA), edit the quick toggle options using the edit button, and find and add the Screen Record button to the toggle area. After this, the toggle will show up in the notification panel.
Can you screen record with audio on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA)?
Yes, you can use the screen recording option on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) to record the screen along with the audio using the Audio recording option present in the screen recorder.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA)
Hope you were able to successfully do a screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA) with our tutorial. If you liked it and found it helpful, kindly share it on social media.
Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below if you face any problems when recording your screen on Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA).