IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Galaxy On5. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy On5.
How to Check IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy On5 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy On5.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Galaxy On5.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Galaxy On5 IMEI Method 2
- Open your Phone dialer application on Galaxy On5.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy On5 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Samsung Galaxy On5 here.