Is your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2’s screen frozen and not responding to touches? Do you want to know how to Soft Restart or Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Galaxy Pocket 2 in these situations where the battery of the device cannot be removed without loosing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Samsung device.
This is the same as restarting your Samsung device but with hardware buttons.
How To Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2
- Press your Galaxy Pocket 2’s Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Leave the power button when your Samsung phone restarts.
- If that didn’t work, press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both keys when your Samsung device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset without deleting any personal data on your device.
- Soft reset or force restart is now done on your Galaxy Pocket 2 mobile.
Also, read more Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 tutorials.
How do I force restart Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 30 seconds until your phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave both the buttons when your Galaxy Pocket 2 phone restarts.
That’s it you have completed the Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.