Recording calls on Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 smartphone can be helpful sometimes you wanted to save it to hear the call again.
Phone name: Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310
Let’s learn how to record a call audio on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 device using the tutorial below.
How to record calls on Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310
1. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 phone and open the Default Phone dialer App.
2. Now call the person you wanted to make a phone call to.
3. Click on the three dots option on the menu screen when the call is in process.
4. Now click on the “Record” option.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions pop-up message. Now the call will be recorded and saved automatically in the internal storage of your Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 smartphone once the call has ended.
How to Record Calls in Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 with Third party App.
- Go to play store and search for Call recorder apps.
- Find the one that best suits you and install it.
- Then you have to give permission for the app to access your phone audio during phone calls.
- Now the phone calls will be recorded in your Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310.
I hope you were able to record calls or audio on Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 using our tutorial.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issue.