Installing unknown apps on Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769 device can be helpful when you wanted to install an app from sources other than the Google Play Store. You can install apps from unknown sources on your Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769 mobile easily with the help of your tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769
How To Install App from Unknown Sources On Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769
- To install app from unknown sources on your Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and tap on the Apps settings option.
- Now on that page click on the three dots icon on the top right of the screen and select “Special Access” on the popup window.
- Now Select the “Install unknown apps” option and then choose the app from which you wanted to install the unknown apps from directly. Here i am choosing Google Chrome.
- Then select the Allow from this source toggle to turn on the unknown apps installation from this app.
- That’s it you have given permission for chrome to install apps from other sources like apk directory on your Samsung
To disable the unknown sources app installation option on your Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769, open the Settings app and Apps section and choose the three dots and select Unknown Sources option and select the app and disable the “Allow from this source” toggle.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.