Phone name: Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
How To Do Virus Scan On Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
- To do a complete virus scan on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and open on the Battery and Device care option.
- On that Battery and Device care settings page, click on the Device protection option and click on Scan phone.
- Now the scan will begin and your whole android phone will be scanned by the device protection system for any unwanted viruses or malware.
- After some time when the Virus scan will be completed on your Samsung
Once you have found that your smartphone is infected with a virus you can remove them with the inbuilt virus scan tool or quarantine it. Or you can install an antivirus software to remove the virus infected file from your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.