Phone name: Galaxy S II T989
How To Install App from Unknown Sources On Samsung Galaxy S II T989
- To install app from unknown sources on your Samsung Galaxy S II T989, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and tap on the Apps settings option.
- Now on that page click on the three dots icon on the top right of the screen and select “Special Access” on the popup window.
- Now Select the “Install unknown apps” option and then choose the app from which you wanted to install the unknown apps from directly. Here i am choosing Google Chrome.
- Then select the Allow from this source toggle to turn on the unknown apps installation from this app.
- That’s it you have given permission for chrome to install apps from other sources like apk directory on your Samsung
To disable the unknown sources app installation option on your Samsung Galaxy S II T989, open the Settings app and Apps section and choose the three dots and select Unknown Sources option and select the app and disable the “Allow from this source” toggle.