Phone name: Galaxy S4 CDMA
How To Enable Do Not Disturb Mode On Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA
- To enable Do not disturb mode, first go to the settings on your Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now swipe up and select the “Notification option“ under the settings page. A new settings page will appear with a lot of options on your Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA.
- Find the Do not disturb mode option and enable it by moving the “Turn on now“ toggle button in the right hand side.
- To disable Do not disturb mode on your Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA, just move the toggle button to the left side.
- Now your Galaxy S4 CDMA phone will enter into DoNotDisturb Mode and no notification will be shown.
- You can also enable Do Not Disturb Mode with the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down in the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Then find and tap on the “Do Not Disturb” option to turn it on or off. When “Do not Disturb“ mode is turned on it will become blue in color.
- That’s it you have enabled Do Not Disturb on your Galaxy S4 CDMA device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.